Thursday

Day 10 - OOORah!

FIVE POUNDS GONE!!! Only 23 to go to hit challenge goal!

Finally made myself step back on that scale.  The goal is seeming much more doable today!  Getting kind of acclimated to the new routine, and my tummy only growls part of the time. What's really cool is that I actually put on a skirt today that I haven't worn in about four years - and I got it on now problem!  Now, granted it was still "snug" and ultimately I elected not to wear it in lieu of something more 'forgiving' - however, it was ON - and zipped, and I was still breathing and didn't even have to do any tricks to make that work!  BONUS!

My muscles are still trying to recover from Tuesday's fun with Kim Kardashian's workout video with her pt Jennifer Galardi - but I don't really mind because the results from THAT are already evident!  I can see the change in the shape of my middle already.  I can't wait to see what a week of that one will achieve.  TOTALLY worth the pain already.

Have definitely decided that my new FAVORITE snack is red-pepper hummus on triscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment