Friday

Day 4 - and still here!

Yeah I know - only 4 days into it.  Surprisingly this is not as difficult as I anticipated, even the muscles that are being rediscovered through exercise don't seem to be protesting as violently today.  Getting to be much better friends with water too! I confess to having a weak moment tho - I know I committed to weighing only once a week to avoid disappointment, but I had to sneak a peek.... and happy news!  Just like that, 3 pounds GONE!  Very motivating indeed!


So today I'm wondering, how (if at all) will this affect those pesky little spider veins that took my legs hostage some years back?  Will they relinquish their  hold and retreat if there is less landscape? It almost looks as if they are not as pronounced today, but am I imagining things? My research seems to be divided on this issue.  While a lot of the sites I have seen today suggest the the veins are permanent residents, there are those that swear that proper nutrition and exercise will actually reduce the appearance of such - and I have to say as of this moment I would be inclined to think there is something to that.  Huh.

Definitely not as self conscious about wearing a tank top today either - although in all fairness I am in the privacy of my own home and nobody can see me - but it doesn't seem quite as awkward.  Maybe I'm just in that good of a mood!  Or maybe it really does make that much impact that quickly?  Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment