Thursday

Day 3 - CHARGE!

I was anticipating increased energy - but this is incredible!  Whether it's the increased activity from the exercise, the supplements, or the reduction in carbs and sugars, whatever element that seemed to cause the sluggishness previously is obviously missing!  My energy is high, my mind is clear, and even my mood is purely positive.  I know - we hear this stuff all the time, but it's not until we experience it first hand that it really sinks in.

FUN LAST NIGHT! Attended the DeVelo Magazine February Fashion and Music Showcase - there were AT LEAST 3 dresses I would have bought on the spot if I had already reached my goal.  Was very exciting to find exciting designers right here in my hometown! Music was fun too, made me feel like dancin'.

Bonus today - already clothes are beginning to fit differently, and people are noticing that 'something' is different in my face.  Clearly toning and detox is already having an effect. I will take these little inspirations and savor them, so that when the inevitable plateau comes I can lock in on them clearly in my mind and push through. To continue the visualization process, today I will find photos of the perfect little black dress and bathing suit and create a vision board.  I will be headed to Vegas with friends this summer, so cute clothes are a MUST. If I see it - I can achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment