Tuesday

DAY ONE - Kick Off! Already sore arms, ugh!

So here we are DAY ONE of the 28lbs In 28 Days Challenge, and I am actually excited about this! So to kick of today's 'festivities' this morning's focus will include total body pilates workout with Nicole Stewart (thank you Comcast On Demand...) AND Brazilian Butt Lift which I found by accident yesterday doing research for this project. NO it is not the surgical procedure, rather a 5 minute workout that literally is already kicking my butt.  I had to sample it when I found it...yeah not so graceful, this one.

In anticipation of this launch I had already resumed soup can lifts last night to tone my upper arms - decided that was too easy so jumped to laundry detergent bottle. Youch.

One application of Defining Gel down, second round to be applied before bed.  Thought about doing a wrap today since I will be attending a fun event tomorrow evening, it may still be in the cards.  Cell-U-Loss and B12 with my eggs and coffee for breakfast (sorry Tom, my addiction is strong! That coffee ain't going anywhere yet...). Made up my Cayenne Pepper & Lemon water for the day.

SOOOOOO  kicking off at:
Weight:  195lbs
Dress Size: 18
Jean Size: 34w x36l (I am all leg...)

and whoohoo, here we go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment